Friday, June 1, 2012


So okay, I am a girl who most of the time has a happy-grin on my face and I may seem like it's all good even when all things around me are kinda - well, not great... (or let's face it, sometimes just totally messed up)

But at times I have felt that some people don't see that the way you see things and life your life really is almost entirely up to your attitude, and not the circumstances. They might think I have it easier somehow or that I am not as "deep" as a person because of my joyful-image.

Well let me tell you.. Even though I may seem all smiles - I have had my heart broken, my dreams shattered and my spirit knocked down. And not just once.

But after all these I have chosen to stand up. 

So even after the worst ever-date(s), or events that led to people leaving my life, or losing the apartment I so loved to live at... even after all that and a lot more - I really would not trade any experience or day away. Not even the über-crappy ones.

And when I think about it - I think I could be kinda lame without all the set-backs I've had... cause now I have balls to do what I want in my life, and just smile at the people who try to take me down in some way or think I am "a silly girl with unrealistic dreams", or something totally silly like that.

It's my life I have here. And you have your life. And it's in our hands to make them super-sparkly ones... (And there really is nothing stopping you - except you.)

So, shall we? 

lots of love,
Viola



No comments: