Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Do I smell a party over here?



Wow, it has been only 10 months of blogging here on Wellabe and so many things have already happened and are happening right now. (in my life and here on this blog)

The first and the most important thing I want to tell you about is also shown on the video above... Wellabe has had 5000 visitors since I started blogging. *insert a stupidly wide smile and a happy booty-shake!*

I started the blog as I began to study nutrition - I wanted to write about these wellness and health topics that I was learning so many cool things of - and mix those topics with a nice blend of beauty-posts. (you can't take the eternal color-lover & make-up artist out of a girl)

I still want to keep these topics in a major role on this blog, but as I am a believer in shaking things up every now and then - there are new things to come... Nice ones!

But I just want to say, one more time, thank you for visiting Wellabe!

♥ Viola

PS. If you haven't yet liked Wellabe on FB, you can make up the missed time here
If you are a tweeter, Wellabe is now also on Twitter.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sparkling blog !

Viola said...

Thank YOU for the lovely comment!