Monday, June 18, 2012

city-love & new ideas


If I get too worked up with my restless mind that comes up with new ideas constantly, I put on my "twinkly" lights and some music... then it's time to jam the stress off!

Right now my head is buzzing because it's so full of ideas! For this blog - and for my life in general... So it was really nice to get a breather as I was staying for a few days at a friend's apartment right in the heart of Helsinki for a few days. It felt like a vacation. The sea, sunshiny bliss and the city right there outside my door. Nice. 


So now my mind's all charged up again - new fun projects o'hoy! I am coming...

PS. Today's Yummy Monday-recipe coming up later tonight, yum-mee...

PPS. Remember I told you about a blog-party that's about to happen soon on this site? Well stay tuned - some video-action coming up this week!

No comments: