Sunday, June 3, 2012

A great interview is waiting for you to read it...



I was interviewed recently by my lovely IIN-classmate Merja. She has a beautiful blog called Glowing Balance and starting from today, you can find an interview series called "Soul searching and Self-Love Sundays" from the blog - and I am proud to say I got to be the first one she interviewed! 

"I’m delighted to get these Soul Searching and Self-Love Sundays going on with a fellow Finn and IIN classmate, Viola Nygren. She is the bubbly and sparkly voice behind Wellabe, a colorful blog that brings positivity to your everyday life in forms of beauty, recipes, uplifting videos and inspiring things."
Read the whole interview here. And be sure to check out Merja's Glowing Balance-website & her site on Facebook. She is one nutrition-gal who is sure to be rockin' her thang!
PS. And don't forget to comment on the blog post below - I am waiting for the massive amounts of comments to the feedbackme-post! *insert puppy eyes and please comment-smile* Thank you! <3


No comments: