Sunday, June 24, 2012

I have a new hobby






I really dig this day because today I had the time to start something I have been planning to do for ages: to make something pretty with my own two hands. 


So, I started creating headbands! (plus I made a cake too... but it wasn't that pretty! Though tasty..)


I am an eternal lover of all headthingie-accessories, but also often running into the problem of not finding exactly my kind of head-beautybombs - or if I do they cost like 200 bucks - so, why not just make them?


And making these headband-creations really got my creative-mojo running! I highly recommend finding that something that makes you wanna stay up all night doing that special thing of yours, that you see dreams of and that you just love doing... Your thang, baby!


Now I'm off, gotta get back to my craft "room"! (also known as my floor)

No comments: