Monday, June 25, 2012

cleaning day



 I've been cleaning. Like really cleaning.

That's because I have had a lot of boxes still un-opened - and it's been months (and some more months..) since I moved. I only opened maybe four or five of the boxes after the move and have been living without the rest of my stuff (and doing just fine!), the rest of the stuff being the remaining 15 boxes.

But anyway, yesterday I started my box-project - finally. And that meant going through the boxes, throwing out stuff, putting some into recycling, giving some away and soon selling some of them... And wow! Feels so good!

I really recommend getting rid of all your extra-stuff. Clears up space, not only in your home but in your head (and heart) too. Your more open to things when you have space and air around you, believe you me... (feng shui isn't that far fetched)

So, I am now officially declaring a new season of simplicity in my life! Starting from the boxes (still around me...but not for long) and then moving onto other things!

Hurray for all things simplified! 







No comments: