Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wellabe goes to USA , part 1




This beautiful sky was just what I needed after a bit of a rough evening... 


Oh my.

I am gonna save you all of the various not-so-fun details of my yesterday - of all the stuff that just went very wrong. 

But will just say that when you miss your flight to your final destination (after already travelling for hours and hours...and more hours) and all hotels are booked and you really don't wanna hang out over 24 hours at the airport cause you already feel like falling asleep standing... Then snap! Out of the blue, the nicest man EVER (who worked at the airport's information desk), comes and helps you find a hotel. 

And he really did more than he would have needed to do, plus he was super-friendly. And after the day I just had had, I could have hugged him forever! (which could have been weird)

So now I am here, in my hotel room, hanging out till I can catch my evening-flight. Sun is shining, so I am gonna go out for a little walk soon... I need some solar-energy! So off I go... 

Have a great day everyone! 



I didn't know that the Dulles Airport (where I did a lot of hanging out yesterday) is designed by Eero Saarinen. Whoop whoop, go Eero! (The building is beautiful - so much light!)

pics: my own, archdaily.com

No comments: