Monday, September 17, 2012

from me to you


Because I have noticed that the Wellabe-blog has been going towards a more personal posting-style - instead of being just a general source for fun stuff and wellness tips - I thought it would be fun to just tell you some (very) random facts about myself... Here we go! 


1. When I was a kid my dream was to become an opera singer, and I practised my future performances by calling to relatives and singing when they answered. (Yes, I was a bit... special)

2. I love avocados. Loooove love love.

3. I can make big decisions in an instant but sometimes it takes me ages to make up my mind with little ones - like what to buy from the supermarket.

4. I would like to be the girl who always has super pretty high heels. In reality, I hate the discomfort and always wear flats or my beloved Converse sneakers.



5. I would love to live in a big, buzzling city like New York but the other side of me wants to own a ranch on the countryside with loads of horses and dogs. 


6. When I was a teenager I thought I should try to be cooler and act like this mysterious girl that's kinda bad-ass - but nowadays I am more than okay with the fact that I am the smiley-girl who has no clue how to act mysterious. Or cool.

7. Here on this blog I am mostly presented as a wellness-geek, but I also have an eternal love affair with music, fashion and arts.



8. Eight is one of my favorite numbers. Why? No clue.

9. I love breakfast foods.



10. I persistantly want to believe in the good - in this world and in people. Even when all goes wrong.... I still know that the good stuff is there. Always. (Have you ever realized that the sky is NEVER actually grey? It's always blue - there just are times when the clouds hide the skies. But when you fly on an airplane, you'll see that even on the most darkest days, the sky is bright blue when you fly above the clouds...)




That's it for now - more shocking (hahaa) revelations coming up later, when I am in the random facts-mood again...

And remember...





Viola



pictures: refinery29.com, ohdier.bigcarter.com, vermillion-design.blogspot.com

No comments: