Sunday, August 12, 2012

big jumps, big smiles


Hey guys!


Time to reveal a fun thing that's about to happen in my life - and that will also bring something new to Wellabe!


I am moving to the States next month, and gonna stay there almost the whole rest of the year. *insert a freakishly wide smile here* So then I will be posting to Wellabe from the other side of the ocean... Wohoo and a big yay yay yay!


Every time I remember that I will get to do this soon - to make a BIG dream of mine happen, I feel like happy dancing like this awesome gentleman:



This little dude kinda shares my positive feelings too, though his are bike-related (I love how he takes this loud, ceremonial voice when he delivers his "speech"):




Thumbs up & rock'n'roll! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting and fun ! Lots of luck to you : D

Viola said...

Thank you! Lots of luck and sunshine to your days too!